Italy is THE place for gelato. Claudio Torce is the guy who owns this set of gelaterias. The guy is a magician. From what I’ve noticed, the flavors are split up by: fruits, creams, crazies. All the standard flavors were amazing. Thus far I’ve tried:
- Lemon – tart and sweet
- Peach – great flavor, when paired with Lemon, it just isn’t as sweet and overpowered by the lemon
- Tiramisu – very creamy and flavorful
- Some mix with pistacio – forgot its name but it was interesting
- Paprika + Chili chocolate – this one has some kick.. initially you dont think its there because its cold. Once your tongue warms up… the heat show up
- Bleu cheese – uh… quite interesting… its not disgusting by any means
- Parmesan cheese – surprisingly good… its so cheese!
- Green tea – it tastes like green tea… its alright
- Some pure 64% cocao one – super super rich
Pretty sure I’ve forgotten a few flavors I’ve sampled. I’ve tried a lot of other gelato places in town but it does indeed seem like Claudio wins the most unique flavors.